NaBloPoMo Day Seventeen
It's past midnight, but I'm going to count it as Day Seventeen anyway.
I've mostly done nothing but sleep for two days now. I am not running a fever. I tested negative for Covid. I have sneezed a bit, so it's probably just a head cold/allergies, and since I had a busy weekend with little sleep, it's just all catching up to me. I hope that's all it is.
My HST had a lot of babies today, and I should have the same for tomorrow (today). So, I'm on my way back to bed (just got up a half hour ago to go to the bathroom, get a drink, and take the dog out). I'll go in early tomorrow and hope that I can keep my eyes open! The good news is, I don't work this weekend, so after tomorrow I'm not scheduled until Monday and Tuesday.
It is finally getting down into the teens at night this week. I'll probably have to actually wear a coat {gasp} to work tomorrow! I hate that lol.
Ok, so ta for now.
Lori

Getting cold here at night too--20s though. Brrr.
ReplyDelete