Friday, November 1, 2024

NaBloPoMo Day One

 I'll Give It A Try

Guido kindly asked if I was going to do NaBlo this year, and I told him I thought I wouldn't. But I thought of all the things that have happened recently that I COULD blog about and felt I might give it a try. 


I don't know how far I'll get before the posts begin to taper off, but we'll see.

In the past few years our family has undergone some changes. We lost my eldest sister in death. Another family member departed in a different way, and I'll see if I can bring myself to blog about that. But the wonderful news is that we are expecting a brand new member of the family in April, our first grandbaby. 

It is amazing to me how fast this year has gone and hard for me to believe it is November already. So far our autumn weather has been mild, but I know that many are predicting a hard winter. We shall see.

Until tomorrow ~~

2 comments:

  1. I'm very excited about your upcoming granddaughter--so exciting! I adore my three grandsons and love spending time with them and watching them grow. Sad about the family members. I'm curious about the one who departed in a different way. Estrangement? We have some of that in my family as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are SO excited! I just hope I can blog now and then after all. As you can see, It has been five days since this post lol.

      Divorce -- my daughter-in-law. It has been very sad for us as well as our son, but three years have gone by, and time does heal.

      Delete