Oh Well...
I didn't even make TWO posts in a row!!!!!
Oh well, things just aren't the same. My focus has not been on daily blogging or blogging at all in so many years, and I have been busy.
Oh well, things just aren't the same. My focus has not been on daily blogging or blogging at all in so many years, and I have been busy.
But today I felt that there is a part of me that does actually want to write a bit now and then on a semi-public forum.
I'M GOING TO BE A GRANDMA!!!!! That will give me so much to blog about. And there are family stories -- data -- that need to be set down. So I'll gather my thoughts and now and then try to blog a bit.
I'M GOING TO BE A GRANDMA!!!!! That will give me so much to blog about. And there are family stories -- data -- that need to be set down. So I'll gather my thoughts and now and then try to blog a bit.
Today it is overcast and we've had some rain. I'm off today, tomorrow, and Friday. I had looked forward to today very much and had lots of things in mind to do with the day, but I haven't done any of them. It's a shame to waste a day off, but I slept late, and since have pretty much just sat my butt here in the living room, drinking coffee, watching a British crime show, and playing with the dogs.
Perhaps I'll accomplish something eventually.
Perhaps I'll accomplish something eventually.
It's important to relax on days off. I like a nice balance of sitting around and getting tasks accomplished. Even in retirement I make some lists of things to do. What British crime show? I'm a fan of the genre.
ReplyDelete