Wednesday, November 20, 2019

Juxtaposition Probably Isn't The Right Word

Post 15, Day 20 -- NaBloPoMo


But it's the only one I can think of. 

Life got in the way with things happening, so I have things to write about, but I don't have the time to write about them. I guess that's a sort of juxtaposition of circumstances. So here's a post, a late post, but a post, nonetheless.

Ta for now

~~ Lori  

4 comments:

  1. Life always seems to get in the way of writing... I don't do it until just before I go to bed at night, and then some nights I just can't write because I am too tired for the day... but hey, only 10 more to go! 2/3rds of the way done..!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right before bed is when I write mine too, and I've just been so busy and SO tired each evening.

      Delete
  2. Life doesn't really get in the way of writing for me(being retired), but writing a coherent blog post can be difficult/impossible, depending on the circumstances.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, sometimes I don't even try for coherence lol.

      Delete