Tuesday, November 8, 2022

NaBloPoMo Day Seven -- Fail

 NaBloPoMo Day Eight

Well, I forgot to post yesterday. I really thought I'd make it longer than seven days before I'd forget.

It just totally slipped my mind after I got home from work yesterday.

I have no idea what I would have written about anyway. I did go in and fix the link in my previous post after Guido let me know it wasn't working. But then I never came back to post anything. 

Oh well!

Maybe I'll do an extra post to make up for it. 

I have the day off today and need to get more things done around the house. Tomorrow Eler Beth and Anthony are coming down and will be here through Sunday. This weekend is the first weekend of firearms deer season, so they'll be hunting with Thomas. They were able to take off from work the few days before, so they're coming down to spend some time with us and Andrew. I'm looking forward to that, but I do need to do more to get ready for them.

So ta for now, and "hey" to you and yours.

Lori

1 comment: