Day Twelve -- NaBloPoMo
I went back to my January posts from 2018 to see if I had posted anything before Thomas' knee surgery. And the only other post I had made was one titled "Perception."
I had been feeling overwhelmed and hadn't had a chance to process in the way that my mind prefers, so I was going to have a little rant in my blog -- my safe place to rant. And then my second eldest sister made a post on FB the day that would have been her and her husband's 50th wedding anniversary if he hadn't died from a brain tumor on 1996, just a few months after their first three grandbabies were born. And that things in perspective for me.
I still felt the need to have some uninterrupted time alone to get some things completed, but I powered through lol.

Yes, perspective is so very important. I try to remember that every day. Sometimes I fail.
ReplyDelete